Vigor Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Physical and Occupational Therapy Based in Woodland Park, NJ
You’ll receive superior care and patient-centered service. Unlike large “assembly line” physical therapy clinics, Vigor Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation is committed to your health and wellness, promising a personalized, one-on-one recovery experience.
We pride ourselves on being a therapist-owned physical and occupational therapy practice, providing you, our patients, a proven blend of personal attention, partnership and unparalleled care.
New Patient Center
When you partner with us, you recieve:
- Dedicated Physical and Occupational Therapists: No patient juggling here. You are paired with your own caring therapist, who will offer undivided attention and diligently work to achieve recovery and continued health for a lifetime.
- Customized Patient Care: Your needs are unique. Our highly skilled therapists will evaluate and diagnose your needs and prescribe a personalized plan featuring the latest, non-surgical, clinically-proven techniques and treatments available to deliver maximum results.
- Financial Wellness: Our desire for your health and comfort extends to your finances. Yes, we accept all major insurance as well as Medicare and Medicare HMO Plans, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury Cases, No-fault/PIP. We have experience working with insurance companies and will help you get the physical and occupational therapy that you need.
Physical Therapy Can Help You! Contact Us For a
Physical & Occupational Therapy
Our specialties include sports, massage, spine, hand & wrist, and pediatric Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Our sports physical therapy not only focuses on rehabilitation after injury or surgery but also injury prevention and sports performance training for athletes.
- Manual & Massage Therapy
- We have a hands-on approach with an emphasis on manual, massage therapy, focusing on myofascial release, joint mobilization, and trigger point release.
- Functional Mobility Training
- We specialize in gait, balance training, vestibular therapy(for fall prevention), and postural training.
- Wrist and Hand Therapy to Eliminate Wrist Pain
- Creation of custom splints and braces for carpal tunnel, De Quervain syndrome, and post-surgical tendon and ligament repair.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- We provide a nurturing environment for your children that focuses on visual, perceptual and fine motor skills ( e.g. handwriting), self-care skills, and sensory processing.