Totowa, New Jersey Physical Therapy And Rehabilitation
Ever searched for a “Physical Therapist near me”? Dr Igor Voloshin and the staff of Vigor Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation are pleased to provide physical therapy and occupational therapy services to patients near Totowa, NJ.
Our practice is a full-service facility, delivering the ideal blend of cutting-edge care and compassion to ensure each patient enjoys the optimal treatment and recovery experience. Our specialties include:
- Sports Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Our sports physical therapy not only focuses on rehabilitation after injury or surgery but also injury prevention and sports performance training for athletes.
- Manual & Massage Therapy
- We have a hands-on approach with an emphasis on manual, massage therapy focusing on myofascial release, joint mobilization and trigger point release.
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- We specialize in gait and balance training (for fall prevention), postural training and vestibular therapy.
- Hand and Wrist Therapy to Eliminate Wrist Pain
- Creation of custom splints and braces for carpal tunnel, De Quervain syndrome, and post-surgical tendon and ligament repair.
Other treatments we provide for you:
- Lumbar/Cervical Traction
- Kinesio Taping
- McKenzie Method
- Manual Massage
- Manual Therapy
- Post Surgical Pain
- Joint Mobilization
- Electric Stimulation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Exercise
We also provide treatment for a wide array of common ailments including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Foot Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Osteoarthritis and Arthritis
- Disc Injuries
If there is anything we can help you with, please contact us today at (973) 339-9902.
Promoting A Healthy, Active Lifestyle
At Vigor Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we want to promote health and wellness. An important part of this is daily physical activity. There are many local parks where you can go to play sports or just be active through walking or jogging. We have created this resource to help you in your journey of healthy living.
While there aren’t many great parks in Totowa, the surrounding towns of Woodland Park, Little Falls, and Paterson have some great parks that you should check out!