Clifton, New Jersey Physical Therapy And Rehabilitation
Ever searched for a “Physical Therapist near me”? Dr Igor Voloshin and the staff of Vigor Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation are pleased to provide physical therapy and occupational therapy services to patients near Clifton, NJ.
Our practice is a full-service facility, delivering the ideal blend of cutting-edge care and compassion to ensure each patient enjoys the optimal treatment and recovery experience. Our specialties include:
- Sports Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Our sports physical therapy not only focuses on rehabilitation after injury or surgery but also injury prevention and sports performance training for athletes.
- Manual & Massage Therapy
- We have a hands-on approach with an emphasis on manual, massage therapy focusing on myofascial release, joint mobilization and trigger point release.
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- We specialize in gait and balance training (for fall prevention), postural training and vestibular therapy.
- Hand and Wrist Therapy to Eliminate Wrist Pain
- Creation of custom splints and braces for carpal tunnel, De Quervain syndrome, and post-surgical tendon and ligament repair.
Other treatments we provide for you:
- Lumbar/Cervical Traction
- Kinesio Taping
- McKenzie Method
- Manual Massage
- Manual Therapy
- Post Surgical Pain
- Joint Mobilization
- Electric Stimulation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Exercise
We also provide treatment for a wide array of common ailments including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Foot Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Pain
- Osteoarthritis and Arthritis
- Disc Injuries
If there is anything we can help you with, please contact us today at (973) 339-9902.
Promoting A Healthy, Active Lifestyle
At Vigor Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, we want to promote health and wellness. An important part of this is daily physical activity. There are many local parks where you can go to play sports or just be active through walking or jogging. We have created this resource to help you in your journey of healthy living.
PARKS AND OUTDOOR RECREATION NEAR CLIFTON, NEW JERSEY
One of the important parks in southern Passaic County, New Jersey is partially ocated in the town of Clifton. You guessed it: Garret Mountain Reservation. In addition, there are many other great parks as well.
GARRET MOUNTAIN RESERVATION
Some Basic Facts:
Although most of the park is located within Woodland Park (formerly known as West Paterson) NJ, it also extends into the towns of Clifton and Paterson.
“The reservation covers the northernmost part of the First Watchung Mountain and reaches over 500 feet (150 m) above sea level.” (wikipedia) It provides wide views of New Jersey and the New York City skyline.
Amenities and Facilities
The park provides great facilities like horseback riding at their equestrian center (They also have a Therapeutic Riding program), picnic areas, athletic fields, and various trails.
Healthy Living Through Exercise
The various fields can be used to play soccer, baseball, or frisbee and there are basketball courts, as well. The different trails are miles long and are frequently used by the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA) for their cross-country races. However, everyday people looking to be healthy can use them for jogging, hiking, or even just walking through the woods and enjoying the trees and plant life.
- Garret Mountain Reservation official website
- Garret Mountain Reservation Map and Trail Guide
- Check out the Yelp reviews of the Garret Mountain Reservation to see what residents of Bergen, Essex, and Passaic counties are saying about this lovely recreation area.
OTHER PARKS IN CLIFTON, NJ
Main Memorial Park, Weasel Brook Park, Robin Hood Park, Lakeview Park, Albion Memorial Park, Jubilee Park, and many more. With so many parks in Clifton, there are exciting features like playgrounds, picnic areas, basketball courts and sports fields. Follow this link for the list of parks and reviews by visitors, so you pick the best one to visit.